Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Tour boat in NFLD

Sorry for the delay, but things have been very busy. Gerrard, Claire and Talon just left. I am downloading a bunch of pictures but I am going to add a few more from Newfoundland. This picture was taken in Conception Bay South. A beautiful fishing boat in the background.

We then went to Bell Island on the Ferry. It was a very windy day but the seas were calm as a bath tub. We drove pretty well onto the ferry without any wait but the return trip had a massive queue (I think we waited for at least an hour and a half). Instead of waiting in the car, I took Jack and Grace down the hill (quite the walk with both in my arms). Anyway we walked to the beach and played around with the beach rocks. After a few minutes I looked up and what did I see but a pod of whales. I didn't have the camera with me so I missed them. The following picture is a shot of us on the ferry going to Bell Island.

The Astor boat is part of the Transocean Tours cruise ship line. It was massive in the St. John's harbour.
A nice street in St. John's



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home